At Ocala Health Neurological Institute, our neurosurgeons provide comprehensive neurosurgical and stroke care using cutting-edge technology and advanced techniques.
We offer minimally invasive treatment for cerebrovascular disorders when applicable, which result in faster recovery and less pain as compared to traditional open surgery.
Conditions Treated Include:
- Acute ischemic stroke intra-arterial thrombolysis
- Acute ischemic stroke thrombectomy/thromboaspiration
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Deep brain stimulation for the treatment of Parkinson's Disease, Essential Tremor, and Dystonia
- Extracranial Angioplasty/Stenting
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Intracranial Aneurysm Coil Embolization
- Intracranial Aneurysm Pipeline Flow-Diverter Embolization
- Intracranial Angioplasty/Stenting
- Intracranial AVM & Dural Fistula
- Intracranial Tumor Embolization
- Vertebral Artery Stenosis